Program Steering Committee
The role of the PSC is to provide strategic direction to the program.
- Jochen Rudolph, Program Director (non-voting member)
- Cameron S. Dickinson, MDA Space Missions
- Senior government representative, Charles Lin, Environment Canada
- Sylvie Morin, Associate Dean Research and Partners on behalf of Donald R. Hastie, Dean, FS, York University
- Sunil Bisnath, Associate Prof. of Geomatics Engineering, York University
Program Management Committee (PMC)
The main responsibilities of the PMC are the execution and management of the training program.
Program Coordinator (PC)
Carol V Weldon, PC, assists the PMC in handling logistical details and communication, in setting-up and maintaining the web site, receiving and processing applications, and monitoring account/finances for the program.